- We offer free shipping in the U.S. on orders over $75.
- We Prioritize shipping your orders out in a timely manner! All orders are packaged and sent to our mail courier within 1-2 business days. Once the packages are out of our hand we have no control over the speed at which they are delivered.
- A'del Natural Cosmetics is not responsible for packages once they leave our warehouse. We offer optional insurance (available during checkout), which we recommend to protect against damage or loss during transit.
Unfortunately, we can not be responsible for what happens to shipments once they leave our facility. Those shipments then become the responsibility of the carrier and the customer. The reason is that we pass the items off to a third party logistical carrier, that being USPS or UPS. USPS and UPS are both businesses and are the other entity involved in the transactional process. Sadly, we don't have any ability to coordinate each delivery, although we wish we could, and we rely on another company. We can't be accountable for the mistakes or errors of a third-party.
For this reason, we offer shipping insurance at checkout. This will help to cover any lost, damaged, or stolen packages. If any of those things occur, the insurance will be able to either refund you or place a new order on your behalf.
- If shipping insurance is opted out of, we, unfortunately, can't do anything to further assist you.
- We ship Monday-Friday excluding statutory holidays.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU PROVIDE THE WRONG SHIPPING ADDRESS. IF PACKAGES ARE RETURNED TO US, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES. IF THE PACKAGE IS LOST DUE TO YOU PROVIDING THE WRONG ADDRESS, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND CAN NOT OFFER A REFUND.
International Canadian Shipping
Canada is the only international country we ship to at this time.
The cost to ship international shipments varies so much that we need to pass the shipping costs onto the customer. The shipping cost you pay is what it costs us to ship the goods. We simply pass the costs onto you.
In addition, because duties and taxes vary so much, we cannot cover these costs entirely either. We ask the customer to cover these costs being duties, taxes, and any other charges that are required for pickup. These charges can be very high.
We are not responsible for what happens to shipments once they leave our facility. Those shipments then become the responsibility of the carrier and the customer. For this reason, we offer shipping insurance at checkout. This will help to cover any lost, damaged, or stolen packages. If any of those things occur, the insurance will be able to either refund you or place a new order on your behalf, free of charge.